With all this excitement around April the giraffe giving birth, I am dedicating this crochet giraffe hat and diaper cover to April and her new baby.
If you don’t crochet, but would like your own custom made giraffe hat and diaper cover you can order one here.
I had so much fun creating this crochet pattern. The pattern includes step by step photo’s for all of the details that go into making the giraffe hat and diaper cover. You will receive the pattern for each of the following sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months. You can purchase the instant download here so you can start crocheting right away!
Crochet Giraffe Hat and Diaper Cover
The supplies you will need are:
Affiliate links for your convenience. *Please note: using the same brand of yarn that I used to create this pattern will ensure the best possible outcome for your project.
- 1 skein (2 skein’s for size 6-12 months) Vanna’s Choice 100% acrylic yarn in Mustard
- 1 skein Vanna’s Choice 100% acrylic yarn in Linen
- 1 skein Vanna’s Choice 100% acrylic yarn in Taupe
- 3-4 Buttons (2 for eyes and 1-2 for diaper cover, recommend 2 on diaper cover for size 6-12 months)
- Size 4mm crochet hook (5mm for size 6-12 months) I LOVE these hooks, and they come in a handy little case!
- Tapestry Needle
I hope you enjoy this crochet pattern as much as I loved making it!