This Crochet Baby Bear Outfit Pattern is perfect for the newest little one in your life! The pattern is easy enough for experienced beginners to make. You can also use the hat pattern to make a plain beanie for your little one to wear all winter long! You can even add a cute little flower or bow for a little girl.
When you purchase this pattern you will get a crochet pattern for the bear hat and diaper cover in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months.
The crochet pattern is written in US terms with easy to follow instructions and photo tutorials.
• 1 Skein of Vanna’s Choice Lion Brand 100% acrylic yarn in Taupe (2 skeins for size 6-12months)
• 1 Skein of Vanna’s Choice Lion Brand 100% acrylic yarn in Black
• 1 Skein of Vanna’s Choice Lion Brand 100% acrylic yarn in Linen
• 4mm or 5mm crochet hook depending on hat size or hook size to obtain gauge
• 3 buttons (2 for the eyes, one for the diaper cover)
• Tapestry Needle
Check out my Free Crochet Flower Pattern Here.
This Baby Bear Outfit Pattern is also available as part of a Pattern Bundle. The bundle includes the Baby bear, giraffe and bunny outfit patterns at a discounted price. Get the bundle here.
I would love to see your photo’s of your Baby Bear Outfit! Follow me on Instagram and tag @anothermumfightsthedust with your finished product!