I had so much fun creating this crochet pattern. The pattern includes step by step photo’s for all of the details that go into making the giraffe hat and diaper cover. You will receive the pattern for each of the following sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months. You can purchase the instant download on Etsy or Ravelry so you can start crocheting right away!
Crochet Giraffe Hat and Diaper Cover
The supplies you will need are:
*Please note: using the same brand of yarn that I used to create this pattern will ensure the best possible outcome for your project.
- 1 skein (2 skein’s for size 6-12 months) Vanna’s Choice 100% acrylic yarn in Mustard
- 1 skein Vanna’s Choice 100% acrylic yarn in Linen
- 1 skein Vanna’s Choice 100% acrylic yarn in Taupe
- 3-4 Buttons (2 for eyes and 1-2 for diaper cover, recommend 2 on diaper cover for size 6-12 months)
- Size 4mm crochet hook (5mm for size 6-12 months)
- Tapestry Needle
- Crochet Pattern
I hope you enjoy this crochet pattern as much as I loved making it!
This Baby Bear Outfit Pattern is also available as part of a Pattern Bundle. The bundle includes the Baby bear, giraffe and bunny outfit patterns. Get the bundle here.